- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Creative Expression
- Understanding the World
In addition, our Pre-School operates a bi-lingual approach to learning with Portuguese and English first language teachers, alongside highly skilled assistants. The Portuguese language is highly valued and an integral part of every school day.
All of our student’s progress in Pre-School is fully documented. Each child has their own personal and unique Pupil Profile. This is a comprehensive record of their development throughout their time at our school and is continuously updated.
At Eupheus we have an open-door policy, and actively encourage parents/ guardians to engage in their child’s learning. Whether it be interacting with their child’s teacher, observing their daily progress, or praising a newly painted picture.
Our Pre-School is co-ordinated by Educadora Ana Patrícia Cardoso, a highly skilled and experienced qualified Pre-School teacher.
- Fully-equipped and spacious classrooms for optimum teaching and learning
- Bright and airy indoor and outdoor learning zones
- An outdoor play area
- Spacious lunchroom, where the children can enjoy snacks and lunch in hygienic conditions and under the supervision of dedicated staff