Eupheus International School believes that children have a right to feel safe, and recognises that this is when they can achieve in their learning, relationships and have high self-esteem.
Our atmosphere in School and our overall treatment of children contributes to positive outcomes.
Important factors include:
• Positive teacher attitudes towards pupils
• A good reward system
• Clear and consistent boundaries
• Teachers having high expectations of pupils
• Shared values and standards
• Students being given a voice in the school and active responsibilities
• A strong academic emphasis
These good practice attributes are underpinned by a clear values base, which advocates mutual trust, tolerance of difference, integrity and encouragement.